Our Vision and Mission
FR. AGNEL SCHOOL was established by the Founding Fathers, with the perspective of building a better India, where every child would grow up to be a man or woman who has the opportunity to pursue his personal potential as a child of God, where he or she learns to respect sigmaessays comand love everyone, regardless of community, caste or creed. This belongs to the core belief system of the AGNEL CHARITIES, the promotor Society which is a Christian organization. This self same goal of brotherhood (sisterhood), of respect for one and all, and equality of opportunity is also enshrined in our Constitution.
All that the School desires and will do, will be in pursuance of this objective of creating a world where every child will grow up to become a man and woman with a sense of purpose, dignity and a commitment to contribute to the society he or she belongs to. The School will therefore be always driven by this vision to make a better world, where each can grow and reach his or her mental, physical and moral potential as human a being and a citizen of India. This vision also demands from every individual who is a stake holder in the education of the students, parents, teachers and administrative staff to be sharing this same objective of treating every child as an individual with immense potential and do everything one must do to provide every child the opportunity to grow and blossom.
- Fr. Agnel School perceives all students, as free men and women of our pluralistic society, who through their thought processes and human engagement contribute towards a more integrated, rational, egalitarian and caring society.
- Fr. Agnel School students will grow up to be confident and life-long learners, responsible for their learning, risk-takers and through their positive efforts contribute towards the growth of the community they belong to.
- They will acquire the ability to do complex free online essays thinking and problem solving, and thus qualitatively improve products and processes that affect them and their community.
- Fr. Agnel School’s entire educational enterprise will be focused on: Content – what they learn,
Performance – what they are able to do,
Engagement – how they practice what they learn and influence positively the communities they belong to.
- In order to achieve this goal every member of the faculty and the administrative staff shall strive to be a critical thinker, use the technology available and optimize the same for pursuing the above goals.