This section is subject to change in view of the Supreme Court directive without any notice.
- Students who avail the school bus service should report to the assigned pick-up point at least five minutes before the stipulated time.
- A pupil will not be permitted to board a bus other than the one to which he/she is assigned.
- Students will board the buses in an orderly manner, giving due priority to younger students.
- Parents transporting children or having some transport arrangement must report to school before the specified time (7.25 am) and take the child after the school ends. No cars or any other transport will be permitted to be parked during the school time, in front of the school.
- Any request to change the bus route/stop must be submitted to the Principal prior to the change that is to be made.
- Bus monitors shall be assigned to help maintain discipline in the absence of the teacher / bus attendant on bus duty.
- The following acts are considered serious violations:
- Discourtesy and disobedience to the teacher/ bus attendant on duty, driver or conductor.
- Changing places frequently while the bus is in motion
- Discourtesy to other children.
- Pushing and jostling when boarding the bus.
- Trying to distract the bus driver’s attention.
- Destroying bus property Note: Payment for damage will be required before the offender is reinstated on the bus.
- In the event of a child being involved in a discipline problem while riding a bus, the Principal, at his discretion, may take any disciplinary action, even suspending the offender from the use of the bus.
- Parents who want their children to avail the school transport facilities shall give a written undertaking that the school will not be held responsible for any damage, injury / loss of life and/or property due to any accident and or otherwise failure to pick up or reach the students in time.
- The bus service is liable to be withdrawn or changed from any area as and when it is not found to be feasible. Transport charges may be increased when the need arises, and this may be done without prior notice.
- A calendar month’s notice must be given in writing before withdrawing a pupil from the bus. However students, who have availed of the school transport for the second and third quarters, will not be allowed to discontinue it for the last quarter.
- Parents are responsible for ensuring the safe return of students required to stay in school after school hours when transport is not provided by the school.
- The school is not responsible for any student who boards a wrong bus from school by intent or goes to another student’s house without explicit information from the parent verified by the school authorit
- All students are required to note the bus route number and parents are required to educate the students to board their proper bus and in case of doubt to stay back in school for remedial action.
- The school transport facility will be made available only if allowed capacity in a given bus exists. There is no automatic bus transport for a student.
- All parents whose wards are commuting to and fro school by privately arranged vehicles are required to ensure and verify that the crew of private vehicle operators possesses the character and antecedent verification report from the police authorities.
- Students who miss the bus in afternoon for any reason, should immediately report to the School Reception or Office and are not allowed to leave the school campus on their own.
(PLEASE ABIDE BY SCHOOL BUS SAFETY RULES UPLOADED ON SCHOOL WEBSITE)
SCHOOL BUSES FOR PRE-PRIMARY (NURSERY/KG) :
|FR AGNEL SCHOOL, NEW DELHI
BUS ROUTE LIST FOR NURSERY & K.G.
MALVIYA NAGAR ARYA SAMAJ MANDIR, MALVIYA NAGAR KHIRKI EXTENSION, MALVIYA NAGAR KRISHNA MANDIR, MALVIYA NAGAR MOTHER DAIRY, MALVIYA NAGAR GEETA BHAWAN, SHIVALIK
HAUZ RANI OPP MAX HOSPITAL, KHIRKI VILLAGE BUS STAND, PSRI HOSPITAL, BHAGAT SINGH COLLEGE
SHEIKH SARAI BUS STOP, CHIRAG DELHI
HAUZ KHAS MKT,GREEN PARK MAIN (K-2) Opp. Delhi Jal Board,ARJUN NAGAR,ARJUN NAGAR, Reliance Fresh, SAFDARJUNG ENCLAVE GREEN FIELD SCHOOL, SAROJINI NAGAR BLOCK 1, SAROJINI NAGAR D/G BLOCK, MOTHER DAIRY SAROJINI NAGAR, SAROJINI NAGAR BLOCK C,SAROJINI NAGAR, RAILWAY COLONY,LAXMI BAI NAGAR (MOTHER DAIRY),LAXMI BAI NAGAR (ENQUIRY OFFICE)
INA MARKET (METRO STATION), LODHI COLONY MKT (PALIKA MATERNITY HOSPITAL), B.K. DUTT COLONY, LODHI COLONY – RAILWAY QTRS, BLOCK 22 & 9, LODHI COLONY (BLOCK 12, MEHAR CHAND MARKET, OPP. COMM. HALL),PRAGATI VIHAR (HOSTEL), KOTLA MUBARAKPUR
G. BLOCK LAJPAT NAGAR III,24 SEVEN STONE LAJPAT NAGAR II,MOTHER DAIRY C-BLOCK, LAJPAT NAGAR,
E BLOCK, LAJPAT NAGAR I,B BLOCK LAJPAT NAGAR,BLOCK C LAJPAT NAGAR,RAILWAY CROSSING,
I BLOCK, SATGURU DENTAL CLINIC,JYOTI ELECTRONICS,G BLOCK LAJPAT NAGAR ,GOL CHAKKAR(LAJPAT NAGAR),MORNING BELLS SCHOOL
BHARTI EYE HOSPITAL,SADIQ NAGAR DMS,SADIQ NAGAR PNB,SADIQ NAGAR TYPE III QTRS,SAPNA CINEMA,SAPNA CINEMA MOTHER DAIRY,SAPNA CINEMA MAIN GATE,SANT NAGAR AGGARWAL SWEET SHOP,SANT NAGAR HANUMAN MANDIR,GARHI CHOWK EOK,RAMA GALLERY,CGHS DISPENSARY, SRINIVASPURI,NEHRU NAGAR BUS STOP,ASHRAM FLYOVER,ASHRAM FLYOVER II,SRINIVASPURI NURSING QUARTER
SADIQ NAGAR,G.K. GURUDWARA,DON BOSCO SCHOOL,K.P.S,RAMA DAIRY,KALKAJI BUS STAND (DDA FLATS),KID’S NEST (C.R PARK),OPP NEHRU APTS (C.R. PARK),OPP KALKA JEWELLERY HOUSE,C.R. PARK (DESH BANDHU COLLEGE GATE),LIBERTY SHOWROOM,DR. SADHANA KALA CENTRE
SCHOOL BUSES FOR CLASSES I TO XII: