1. Students who avail the school bus service should report to the assigned pick-up point at least five minutes before the stipulated time.
2. A pupil will not be permitted to board a bus other than the one to which he/she is assigned.
3. Students will board the buses in an orderly manner, giving due priority to younger students.
4. Parents transporting children or having some transport arrangement must report to school before the specified time (7.25 am) and take the child after the school ends. No cars or any other transport will be permitted to be parked during the school time, in front of the school.
5. Any request to change the bus route/stop must be submitted to the Principal prior to the change that is to be made.
6. Bus monitors shall be assigned to help maintain discipline in the absence of the teacher / bus attendant on bus duty.
7. The following acts are considered serious violations:
8. In the event of a child being involved in a discipline problem while riding a bus, the Principal, at his discretion, may take any disciplinary action, even suspending the offender from the use of the bus.
9. Parents who want their children to avail the school transport facilities shall give a written undertaking that the school will not be held responsible for any damage, injury / loss of life and/or property due to any accident and or otherwise failure to pick up or reach the students in time.
10. The bus service is liable to be withdrawn or changed from any area as and when it is not found to be feasible. Transport charges may be increased when the need arises, and this may be done without prior notice.
11. A calendar month’s notice must be given in writing before withdrawing a pupil from the bus. However students, who have availed of the school transport for the second and third quarters, will not be allowed to discontinue it for the last quarter.
12. Parents are responsible for ensuring the safe return of students required to stay in school after school hours when transport is not provided by the school.
13. The school is not responsible for any student who boards a wrong bus from school by intent or goes to another student’s house without explicit information from the parent verified by the school authorities.
14. All students are required to note the bus route number and parents are required to educate the students to board their proper bus and in case of doubt to stay back in school for remedial action.
15. The school transport facility will be made available only if allowed capacity in a given bus exists. There is no automatic bus transport for a student.
16. All parents whose wards are commuting to and from school by privately arranged vehicles are required to ensure and verify that the crew of private vehicle operators have valid license, fitness document and possesses the character and antecedent verification report from the police authorities.
17. Students who miss the bus in afternoon for any reason, should immediately report to the School Reception or Office and are not allowed to leave the school campus on their own.