Please note some important instructions for the month of August-September:
- The Remedial Teaching for classes VI-XI is from 2nd -31st August, 2017. Parents must monitor the progress their ward is making in the Remedial Class.
- Extra Classes for those students who missed classes due to the Annual Day Program practices have also commenced from 2nd -31st August, 2017. Urge your child to attend these classes without fail.
- The schedule for the Listening Skills (Hindi & English) for classes VI-XI will be uploaded on campus care on the 11th August, 2017.
- Syllabus & Date sheet for Semester I Examination to be uploaded on campus care on 11th August, 2017.
- Note book submission for verification by the Vice Principal & Supervisor for classes VI-X from 16th - 24th August, 2017. Ensure that your child has completed his/her work and that the copy is checked by the teacher.
- 19th August 2017 is a working Saturday with Monday Timetable. The PTM scheduled for this day has been postponed.
- PTM for classes VI-XI on 26th August, 2017 (8.00-10.00 a.m.). Parents of those children who are academically weak only will attend the PTM. They will be telephonically informed of the same by the class teacher.
- 26th August, 2017 is not a working Saturday for classes VI-X.
- PTM for class XII on 26th August, 2017 (8.00-10.00 a.m.) for all students.
- Syllabus completion for Semester I Examination on or before 1st September, 2017.
- All notebooks to be checked and returned to the students on or before 4th September, 2017.
- Revision for the Semester I Examination will be from 4th -11th September 2017.
- Schedule and topic for the Revision will be uploaded by the subject teachers on campus care where the daily assignments are posted on or before 25th August. Please ensure that your child is ready for the revision as per the schedule.
Any change in the above schedules due to unavoidable circumstances will be brought to your notice at the earliest.
Fr. Agnel School